Professur f. Informationssicherheit/ZISC
CAB F 57.2
Phone: +41 44 632 91 96
I am mainly involved with Electronic Voting and the (in)security of the used platforms in this context. Further on I am interested in Model Driven Security (MDS) and especially in the automatic transformation of system design models along with their security properties in order to automatically generate secure application code, check out www.bm1software.com for further information on this.
- A New Approach Towards Coercion-Resistant Remote E-Voting in Linear Time, with O. Spycher, R. Koenig and R. Haenni. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Financial Cryptography. St. Lucia. March, 2011.
- SSG: A Model-Based Development Environment for Smart, Security-Aware GUIs, with M. A. Garcia de Dios, C. Dania, D. Basin, M. Clavel and M. Egea. Proceedings of ICSE 2010: International Conference on Software Engineering. Cape Town, South Africa. May, 2010.
- Automatic Generation of Smart, Security-Aware GUIs, with D. Basin, M. Clavel and M. Egea. Proceedings of ESSOS10: International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems. Pisa, Italy. February, 2010.
- Automatic Generation of Security-Aware GUI Models, with M. Egea, D. Basin and M. Clavel. Proceedings of the 1st Security in MDA Workshop at the ECMDA-FA'09 Conference. University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands, 24 June 2009.
- Automatic Generation of Smart, Security-Aware GUIs, Master Thesis (Supervised by D. Basin and M. Egea), Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich. June 2009.
- Getting Started with Security Transformations. A short tutorial and the materials to get started with QVTO transformations on the eclipse platform. Created for the 1st Security in MDA Workshop at the ECMDA-FA'09 Conference. University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands, 24 June 2009.